"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

20 July 2009

Treasu-rees for Meee! :)

Karen of purplecatscorner and Rebecca of KneeDeepOriginals are two of my wonderful EtsyVeg teammates, and both have included me in beautiful treasuries on Etsy! Karen added my filigree heart earrings to her heart-themed collection, and Rebecca added my bound Turquoise earrings to her earring collection. Thanks so much, friends! :D

Save 15% on the purchase of any of my items included in treasuries (as I've blogged about) by mentioning "EtsyVeg Treasuries" in messages to seller during checkout!



2 comments:

purplecat said...

Its a pleasure Kylie :) thanks for putting the treasury on your blog !

Rebecca said...

Hey now... artists supporting each other! It can't get much better than that! Love ya, and thanks for the post!