"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

10 July 2009

Kitty Love: Vids of My Sophie

This kitty of mine... she melts my heart. :)

In the first video, she loves all over her brand new scratcher after we sprinkled it with organic catnip. She immediately knows when we give her a new scratcher that it's for her, and she doesn't hesitate for more than a millisecond to jump right on and claw away! lol



The second video shows Sophie in her current favorite afternoon sunning spot. I know it's long, but I couldn't stop filming... I'm in love with her cuteness! Check out her fur blowing in the breeze at the very beginning... LOVE IT!

6 comments:

3 AM Art said...

Awwwwwww she looks sooo happy. Hi Sophie, you are a sweety!!

>^..< So cute.. I miss having a kitty. XOXO Heather :)

auclairdelalune: recycled fabrics for human and habitat said...

She's a cutie! =^..^=
Adrienne

Gwen said...

Organic catnip? Love it!

Gwen
http://efairytale.blogspot.com

T.Allen said...

I love how much she is enjoying herself; I can kittie watch all day.

Anonymous said...

those are great videos :)

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

Awwww... thanks every-bo-dy! Sophie thanks you, too. mra-mreow! :)