"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

20 July 2009

Handmade Out Loud: Fabulous Items from EtsyVeg Pals, Pt 2

Part two of a collection of awesome creations I have purchased/swapped for/won/been gifted from my wonderful veggie pals in EtsyVeg! Thank you so much to all of you... :)



I chose three of Milaka's amazing products, all of which my partner and I loved!


So. Freaking. Cool. Love it! And made from recycled vinyl from a record! :)



Julie's photography is even more gorgeous in person. These costers last through daily, wet, drippy glasses... not to mention that they look awsome in our living room. My kitty even uses one for her own water glass!



I chose the shadow, and the color is rich, lovely, and it's easy to adjust shade level. I also bought one of Roni's vegan lip balms in Peppermint- even better than (non-vegan) Burt's Bee's!



Custom Bracelet
leandogpottery

I sometimes plan my outfit just so I can wear this. It's striking, beauteous, amazing work in my favorite colors- made just for me! Kelly did this incredible glasswork in the bracelet so that there are sparkles and layers and textures that are brilliant!


To see more fabulous handmade and vintage creations and supplies from vegan and vegetarian artisans, check out the Crafty Veggie Marketplace!


No comments: