"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

31 July 2009

Kitty Love- Helping

My Sophie-cat loves often comes to "help" when I am working. She comes to sit right in front of me on top of the keyboard or a painting or whatever else, her large baby blues staring languidly, unflinchingly into my eyes until I look at her and pet and talk to and kiss her. lol Then she usually plops down, preferably into my lap, but usually somewhere more difficult. :) Today I took a few (blurry for some reason) snapshots!


2 comments:

Cari ♥ said...

aw, I miss having a kitty!! they all insist on plopping right in the middle of whatever you're doing!! :)

Lo Christine said...

so cute! my cats do the same thing. it's all about getting some attention:)