"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

02 April 2012

Projects I'd Love to Make: In the Garden

With the early warmth and sunshine this year, everything is growing already! Thus, my gardening lust has begun just as early. :) With the need to wait until May to throw myself into planting flowers and veggies, I am indulging in planning fun garden projects instead. Here are some of the DIYs we are either planning or fantasizing about for this year:

PLANNING: We've got all of the materials for the pots below, and are on the hunt for some good pallets! :)








THINKING ABOUT IT:






FANTASIZING:



5 comments:

Sailor Purrs said...

A drawer full of plants would be the most glorious furnishing. <3

Kathryn Hansen said...

come to california...there's a million pallets everywhere! i was planning on making one too...so far i have the instructions and pallet...just have to find the time now to do it!!

have you seen those cool hanging vases that are made from light bulbs?

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

They would, indeed, Jenny! :)

Kathryn, I love the light bulb vases! And I would love to come to CA. :D Post about the pallet project when you finish!

Lo Christine said...

All look like fantastic ideas!

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

They do, don't they? Just picked up a free pallet today, and some moss for the hanging garden! :)