"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

02 May 2011

The Breathtaking Works of Terje Sorgjerd

Thanks to Treehugger, I just discovered the breathtaking works of Norwegian landscape photographer Terje Sorgjerd. These are some of the most beautiful and majestic images I ever seen. "The Mountain" and "The Aurora" display the ethereal awesomeness of Earth and our universe, the incomprehensible, dream-like awe of the celestial landscape. Watching
"The Mountain's" time lapse of the Milky Way as seen from atop El Teide, the highest mountain in Spain, and "The Aurora's" time lapse northern lights as filmed above the Arctic Circle near the border of Russia, steal my breath and make my heart swell with joy and peace. :) How can anything be this beautiful?





The Mountain from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.






The Aurora from Terje Sorgjerd on Vimeo.

No comments: