"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

21 September 2010

New Studio!

It took a freecycled-from-the-curb bookshelf to transform the second room in our apartment into a working studio! After years of working on my dining room table amidst boxes and bags and clutter and of storing my supplies in disorganized piles and stacks and mayhem, I finally have a craft room and work space! :D Who knew a shelf could make that all possible? I am SO EXCITED! Our yoga/massage room turned storage room is now a craft room/art studio (well, and storage space for clothes and sheets and laundry, but you can't have everything)!


My dining room table was never the most ideal space for creating.


Neatness and actual room to breathe! My work table sits in the middle of the room now, with plenty of light to prevent me from blindness from working with tiny things. :) Yay!

3 comments:

Kunklebaby said...

That's awesome! Congrats on the new found workspace! YAY

L said...

I love the picture! My cats can ignore me for hours UNTIL I have a lap full of crafting stuff and then they are ON TOP of it!

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

Thanks you two! :D Laur, my cat is *obviously* the same way! lol :)