"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

28 May 2010

New Listings- Reclaimed Vintage & Fine Art Jewelry!

I'm so glad to be finally listing some of the jewelry and magnets I have been working on since fall! Usually I have so many more handmade items here than I have listed in my Etsy shop. I *hope* to be catching up with that soon. But as I have a show almost every weekend through July, I wouldn't count on it. :)

Anyway, so here's what I am excited about:

~Jewelry made with vintage and antique parts I have been collecting over the past 1-2 years! Findings, glass beads, Victorian brass, ephemera and books. It's been so much fun. I got a few pieces listed in my shop the other day.


















~Pendants, magnets, and earrings made from glass tiles and featuring my art work! I have been shrinking scans of my original brush paintings on my computer, printing them, and then cutting them to fit tiles of various shapes and sizes. I'm super happy with the results. :) So far just pendants are listed in my shop.





3 comments:

VeganCraftastic said...

Very pretty!

Rebecca said...

Love love love those earrings!!! The vintage pieces are nice, but I love the connection with your art in the glass tile pieces! And holy smokes... a show every weekend? More power to you, young one!

Lotus Out Loud ॐ said...

thank you so much! :D

rebecca, i'm not so young. ;) i hope i can keep up with the shows! lol