"If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola

19 November 2009

Hitting the Craft Shows! Visit Me at Local Indie Handmade Events!

I am super excited to be returning to the craft show scene after almost 6 months away! Having taken a much-needed hiatus to refocus and get motivated, I'll be introducing art prints, pandants, and magnets using images from my original brush paintings! As well, look for my new line of jewelry upcycled from entirely vintage components! :D

Gearing up for three nifty handmade shopping extravaganzas coming up at which I will vend my wares. :) Come and visit me at the following indie crafty events, fill your holiday shopping baskets, and support local businesses and hard-working independent artisans!

WYEP Holiday Shoppe, Sunday, November 28th, 10-2 pm at The WYEP Community Broadcast Center, 67 Bedford Sq, Pittsburgh.

I Made It! Market for the Holidays, Saturday, December 5th, 12-5pm at the Union Project, Pittsburgh.

Cleveland Handmade Last Minute Market & Open Studio, Saturday, December 19th, 10-6pm at The Screw Factory in Lakewood, OH.

No comments: